How To Apply Mascara
Too little or too much mascara can be a bad thing. You have to learn how to apply mascara starting with your choice of product. Here are some mascara choices that have proven to work for a large number of women.
Best Volumizing Mascara – Le Volume De Chanel. We know this is quite an expensive choice but we thought it best to give you a quality idea instead of suggest something cheap that comes with side effects we don’t know about. Curling, length and volume… You’ll find this product gets you all three. It comes in four sexy shades (we’ll discuss colors in the next step) and the brush makes for a flawless application. Your eyelash curling is clump-free, long and voluminous in one clear stroke.
Best Waterproof Mascara – Lancome Hypnose Waterproof Custome Volume Mascara is a highly reviewed choice. Again, this too is expensive for reasons mentioned earlier. It’s great for people who spend a large part of their time near water or in water like swimmers.
Choosing The Correct Mascara Color
- Contrast can work wonders for you. Choose brown mascara if you have blonde lashes. However, if you have dark lashes go for darker colors like deep brown and jet black.
- This is important because blonde being lighter means the mascara that’s distinctly darker will be amazing to see. But too light a mascara for naturally dark lashes can look horrible and clown like.
Step 1 – The brush you use is called a wand. Place them at the base of the lashes, namely your eyelash roots. Don’t just keep them midway or near; length starts from the base. Wiggle the wand gently left-right so you get the bristles between your lash bases. Even if your lashes aren’t especially long by nature, starting from the base makes your mascara give the illusion of length.
Step 2 – Move the wand up and through the lashes, all the way out from the tips. In these initial stages you’ll need to keep wiggling as you do this. This separates your lashes and, once you’re all done with these steps, promotes volume. So, base to tip, pull out gently, wiggle left-right all the way.
Step 3 – Close your eyes. Place the wand-brush on top of the lashes and pull through in a clean sweept to remove clumps.
Tips On Mascaras
- The fancier or more luxurious the mascara, which means they’re expensive, you’ll find less and less clumping. They last longer too.
- Use waterproof mascara in summertime; it can help you stay attractive even when you sweat.
- Never try free samples of mascara at the department store or elsewhere; there’s risk of infection.
- Never say yes to a full makeover at the cosmetics counter, because cheap products are sometimes used by way of public tests. You never know.
- You can mix mascaras. For instance, a single coating of lengthening mascara goes well with a follow-up of thickening mascara (single coating for this one as well). Any excess mascara can be removed with a clean spoolie wand.