Everybody wants to look bold in the New Years Eve but nobody wants to look like a fake cake with a lot of makeup on it. Especially, if we talking about mascara, false lashes or lash extensions. Our beauty experts tried everything: lash extensions, tint lashes, keratin treatment for lashes before we met Anastassiya who introduced us with Yumi Lash lift and Botox for lashes. Yes – Botox for lashes!
We like people who really care! For us it doesn’t matter if it’s high-end luxury spa or not luxury at all we want is professionalism and quality. At MyTopFace we are very hungry for new beauty trends so here we go! Check our thoughts about Keratin Lash Lift by Yumi and get your lash long, full and wide open for 2018.
Tell us about yourself and how did your beauty journey begin?
– My name full name is Anastassiya, but a lot of people call me Stacy. You can find more info about me on my Instagram account @browslashesbystacy.
What services do you provide?
– I provide multiple services such as Yumi Lashes Keratin Lift, Lash Botox, Microblading, brow shaping and eyelash extensions.
What is the most rewarding part of your job?
– The most rewarding part of my job is that magical moment when my client looks at the mirror and the first their expression is breathtaking and usually it’s something like “WOW I have eyelashes/eyebrows now”. So this WOW makes me want to transform Lashes and Brows more and more. It makes my day and charges me with energy, instead of feeling tired.
What are lash treatment brands available on the market?
– I would say the most popular lash lift brands nowadays are YUMILASHES and LVL Lashes. Of course, there are much more other brands with a different quality and price. Some of them don’t last enough and some may even damage the eyelashes. So I would suggest doing a research about products before the procedure.
Which ones are you using and why?
– I use only Yumi Lashes Lift products. The reason why is just because it’s the only one brand I can really TRUST. I know that it’s safe and hypoallergenic. When I work with people’s eyes I have to make sure I only use a high-quality product! Another reason is the that YumiLashes lasts way longer than other brands, I tested it myself (I do lash lift for myself). Yumi doesn’t damage lashes, after few treatments I noticed that my clients and my own lashes become actually thicker and longer. So why would I use another brand if there is a product that actually meets all requirements?
Is this procedure safe? Is it safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women?
– Yumi Lashes is the safest lash lift brand so far. It’s also safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. There is a little possibility that it won’t work on them because of unstable hormone levels. I’ve done lash lift procedure on pregnant women and everything worked perfectly, but I always discuss this moment before the procedure. And what I’ve heard from other technicians who worked with pregnant women as well even if it didn’t work for the first time, after 24 hours the procedure can be redone with successful results. I have a WhatsApp group with over a 100 estheticians who provides YumiLashes lift service and we all share our experience there.
How long does procedure take?
– Lash lift procedure takes 1-1,5 hour, it all depends if there is also YumiLashes Tint or Lash Botox being applied.
How long result from Keratin treatments and Botox lash treatments stay?
– Keratin lift lasts 8-12 weeks. Lash BOTOX is an improved formula for the maximum long-lasting effect of up to 6 to 8 weeks. It thickens the eyelashes by 40% even at the first procedure. It includes hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed keratin, collagen, tocopherol, argan oil, panthenol, i.e. the components enhancing the lifetime of each lash. It fills in the damaged areas, moisturizes the eyelashes and protects them from the sun, wind and humidity variations. It takes 10 extra minutes.
What you can/can’t do after the procedure?
– After the procedure, you can’t get eyelashes wet for 24 hours.
Are you doing lash treatment for yourself?
– Yes, I do lash lift myself for myself (I don’t even know how, but it’s fun). I love it. Especially when I apply a little bit of mascara on top, I receive so many compliments about my lashes.
What’s your beauty secrets that you would like to share with our readers?
– I don’t really have any beauty secrets, I recently started doing Face Fitness, I already started seeing little result. Will see how that goes. I think it’s really healthy, makes your face mussels toned and improves blood circulation. So it’s the same thing as when we work out at the gym. I might share more about it next time.
What would you like to wish our readers in the 2018 year?
– I want to wish everyone Happy New Year! Stay close with your families, because there is nothing more important in this life. I wish Health and Love to your families. I have the only one wish for New Year’s Eve is that my mom would be with me. So I hope everyone will have an opportunity in this 2018 to fully express love to their loved ones.