Applying an eyeshadow can be quite tedious effort for many of us. To get the perfect balance is always a difficult thing.
Here are some tips to help you apply those eyeshadows effortlessly.
Key Tips For Applying An Eyeshadow
- When applying eyeshadows make sure that you are adding only in small quantities. Adding too much at once can make removing it very difficult.
- Dark eyeshadows will make areas of your eyes look smaller.
- If you use light eyeshadows it will enhance the shallow areas.
The Right Time To Apply
- The makeup of your eyes should be done first. Simply because the excessive eyeshadow can be removed before you go ahead with the rest of your makeup.
- It is also important because if you make the eyeshadows later on, if some of it drops on your face make up it can be very frustrating to remove them.
- You can also use foundations with the help of a powder.
You can use a variety of eyeshadow colors. The details of which are explained in this article.
You can complete your makeup with mascara and eyeliner, which gives a very glamorous effect to your eyes.
There are literally hundreds of colors of eyeshadows available in stores. It can be quite a laborious process to find out which color suits best on you. Stay calm and determine a few colors that suit well on you.
Also keep in mind that there is a variety of eyshadow types that are available. Some of them come in the form of powder, liquid and solid cakes.
There are many products from NARS. You can choose from a wide variety of products from here and check it out.
Different Brushes Required
Looking into the mirror take the brush and gently follow the crease of the eye.
Unless your eyes are wide in its structure, do not go into the inner eye. Use a brush that is of high quality and that can you can easily control. You can also use your fingers to apply eyeshadows but they are cumbersome and do not result in a great effect.
How To Apply
This is a trick that comes with practice. The most important part of this process is how fast you apply and the brush strokes. If you are in a hurry to get them done, then it is best if you let an experienced person handle this. Because, hurrying up with eyeshadows will give you all the wrong strokes and it does not get applied properly.
For the first time when you apply the pigment on your eyebrows it is best if you gently deposit them first. By doing so the foundation is laid correctly and you do not risk of messing it up.
Also you could layer up your eyeshadow. Instead of using just one color you can use three to four colors and mix them up in layers. This gives you a very glamorous looks and enhances the features of your makeup and face.
You also could try the NARS Duo Eyeshadow which comes in two colors. Overlap these colors in such a way that it creates two layers.