Holiday Makeup Tutorials for Brown Eyes
Christmas is on the air. It is time for gift giving. But apart from gifts, there are also parties that you have to attend. As a woman, you want to be glamorous on every party that you will go to. If you want to look beautiful, then you should read this holiday eye makeup tutorial.
Eye Makeup for Brown Eyes
There are lots of makeup tutorials that you will find on the web. There are tutorials for every day look and there are even holiday makeup tutorials. But there is one makeup that suits every special occasion—smoky eyes. This eye makeup has become popular for quite some time now. It gives a dramatic effect to your eyes.
How to Do Smokey Eye
Smokey eye can be worn by any type of eye color. But this smokey eye tutorial will focus on brown smokey eye. Listed below are the makeup tips for brown eyes.
- Wash and Dry Your Face. Before you apply any cosmetic product, you need to wash your face first. Apply moisturizer so it can hold the makeup longer.
- Apply foundation and/or to your face and eyelids. Applying foundation and/or concealer will make your skin look flawless. It will also help to last the makeup longer.
- Put on a cream shadow. Apply brown, dark gray or black cream shadow. Dark shadow will not only make your eyes pop. It will also make your eyes look bigger. Apply the cream shadow all over your eyelid. You may use your finger or a brush to apply the makeup.
- Use the same color of eye shadow and put it on the cream shadow. Use a powder-based eye shadow and press it on your eyelid. Gently tap the brush on the lid to give a smoky effect. You may also add an eye shadow below the lash line to make it more dramatic. Blend the shadow to soften the look.
- Use a thinner brush to blend the shadows. Brush with thinner bristles will give an air-brushed effect to your eyes.
- Highlight your brow bone. You may use nude-colored eye shadow or shimmering shadow. It will make your eyes look more attractive. You may also use your finger or your brush to apply the highlight on your brow bone.
- Apply eyeliner. Use black or gray eyeliner. Smudge it to give a smoky effect to your eyes.
- Add mascara and false eyelashes. False eyelashes will give a more glamorous effect to your eyes. If you are not comfortable with fake lashes, you may apply mascara instead. Apply 2-3 coats of mascara to make the lashes look thicker or longer.
How about Your Lips
To make your look more glamorous and Christmassy, you need to use red lipstick. Apply lip balm on your lips before you apply your lipstick. You may also add a lip gloss to make your lips shine. But don’t add too much lip gloss as it will look like you are drooling.
So those are the tips on creating a holiday make up look. Try these steps and you will be the most beautiful girl in the party.