How To Get Glowing Skin
Nobody has perfect skin. It’s a work in progress and has to be maintained. Good skincare and an even better diet can do more than half the work to make your skin glow. However, there’s an interesting 7-day routine that you can follow on how to get glowing skin naturally and to perfection.
- The process at the start of each day is always going to be CTM or Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing.
- Get a cleanser and remove any impurities from your face. As long as the cleanser you choose is soft and gentle on your skin, go ahead and make it your all-time product.
- Do not underestimate the power of toners. After a cleanse, toners make sure no dust or oil remains on the surface of your skin. Sometimes even cleansers skip some dirt.
- Next, use a good moisturizer and go about your day.
- If you want to do something more in the day on how to make your skin glow after seven full days, use face packs and glowing masks from reputed companies; fruit masks are perfect because they have little to no chemicals. The basics of CTM are good in themselves.
- At night, before you go to bed, use that cleanser you love and apply night cream or serum.
- Incorporate fresh fruits and veggies in your diet. Anything rich in vitamins and minerals is perfect. Take moderate amounts of each; taking over and above the limit is pointless.
- Drink plenty of fluids, especially water. Include fruit juices in your diet.
- Clean off any remaining make-up that you might have used during the day. Do this when you’re about to sleep to give your skin plenty of rest. Cream based cleansers remove traces of make-up quite effectively.
- Of course, this day began with the CTM routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Now, go to bed! Sound sleep is one of the best tips for glowing skin.
- Start with CTM and move to exfoliation. This is to remove any dead cells. Exfoliating scrubs or face sponges work well.
- Apply a rejuvenating face-mask after this, followed by moisturizing lotion.
- Whenever your day calls for time outside, there’s the sun to worry about so use sunscreen lotion with SPF-15.
- A face pack in the evening is a great way to relax your skin and end your third day performing steps on how to get glowing skin.
- The texture of your skin is cleaner, healthier and smoother. But don’t let it get to your head, there are still miles left to cover.
- Start the day with CTM as always
- Take some time to pamper your skin today. Go in for a steam bath to open up clogged pores and make your efforts even more effective. Cleanse your face with a cotton ball dipped in rose water to impart that look of fresh healthiness.
- Continue with the night time regimen you have been doing for the past few days
- CTM, of course
- Aloe Vera gel massages and under eye treatments are a good day-5 exercise. With all the dirt and dead cells removed so far, these treatements work deeper in your skin than before.
- Snadalwood face pack in the evening
- Night cream before bed
- You know what to do. (hint: CTM)
- Hope you’re following that diet everyday.
- Exfoliation and rose water sprays today
- You know what to do. (hint: night cream)
- Fruit facials
- Good food, plenty of juices and water
- Night cream
We’ll let the results speak for themselves. Maintain the process everyday from here on and do as you see fit. Alter methods and treatments but stick to the core basics of CTM, diet, water, sunscreen and night cream. This is how to make your skin glow.