One of the first things you need to know is that this is essentially a strengthening process so your eyelashes can grow naturally longer. Anyone can apply fake lashes so we’re going to talk about natural methods more than faux make-up methods.
[nextpage title=”Next Page” ]
Do Eyelashes Grow Back?
Thickness and density reductions make sure your lashes don’t grow as long and healthy as they should. Stress, too much eyelid itching, and lack of sleep are causes for loss of lashes. It thins and hampers natural growth. With the right amounts of time and treatment, you can indeed regrow your eyelashes.
[/nextpage] Here are some tips on how to make eyelashes grow:
- A consultation with a doctor can help save you time and money that you might otherwise invest in the wrong sources.
- Alcohol and tobacco contain chemicals that add stress to your system and affect hair growth. This includes your eyelashes. Avoid drink and smoke completely or at least try and reduce intake.
- Keep from using eyelash make-up products at this time. The chemicals in make-up may be safe on ordinary occasions but now that you’re experiencing lash loss it’s best to play it safe so treatments can work more effectively. However, using high quality eyelash products is alright, if you can afford them.
- Healthy and nutritious food is compulsory. You can’t expect natural re-growth without good food to make it happen. Similarly, there are eyelash growth products available but use only the ones that have great quality and are from reputed companies. Do not buy from pop-up advertisements.
- Sleep! Little needs to be said about this suggestion. You need to sleep properly, at least eight hours every night or day (depending on your work schedule).
How long it takes for eyelashes to grow back depends on how diligently you follow the steps that came before. It might take anywhere from one to six months, which is the same time-frame hair on your head takes to grow back. Remember we mentioned you could use good quality lash-growth products? Such serums and enhancers have been known to reduce the cycle; you can see results slightly faster with the right products not to mention a healthy lifestyle to go with it.
How To Make Eyelashes Longer Naturally?
Here are some ideas on how you can achieve this:
- 6-8 hours sleep to rest your eyes, promote muscle relaxation and uniform blood flow across your lids, resulting in good nutrition dispersion and consequent eyelash growth.
- Olive or Emu oil massages are great for eyelash growth promotion. Ask your beauty consultant about these.
- Any green vegetables will do. They are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which reduce stress in your system and promote hair growth. Bake them, never boil them, or all the nutrition goes away with the water used for boiling your veggies.
How To Make Eyelashes Grow – Products
- Nutra Luxe Lash – Physician formulated, tested by ophthalmologists, doesn’t contain chemicals or alcohol, repairs brittle lashes, contains vitamins and peptides, and works in two weeks.
- GrandeLASH MD Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancer – The company has been in business 15 years, the product is chemical-free, contains vitamins, peptides and amino acids, and is clinically tested to work.