– Apply the Mavala Concealer to the ender eyes and brow bone to lighten and lift the appearance.
– Using the E.l.f Foundation Serum to give Light to Medium coverage towards the face.
– To keep the foundation from creasing you will need to apply E.l.f translucent setting powder, this will set all into place.
– To give the face Warmth and a Bronzy look. Using the Too Faced Dark Chocolate Soleil.
– You want to give the lips hydration and moisture. You will apply the Mavala Lip Balm to give you that soft fuller looking lips.
– We cannot forget about the Lashes. The Eyelashes are one of the more key ingredient to give a more dramatic pop to your everyday look. First you want to Curl you lashes with the Mavala Eye Lash Curler Tool, then followed by the Mavala VL Mascara to Lengthen and volumize the lashes. (Lashes are optional but applying Wispies will enhance the eyes making them more fluttery.)
– Glowing, this is where you would give more attention by applying the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit mixing the shades “Sunburts & Bubbly” to create a Golden Champagne to the High points of the cheek bones as the the Brow bone