The 3 Best Eye Patches for When Eyes Are Getting Tired
We all spend hours in front of the computer or TV nowadays, sleep is for the dead. No doubt this lifestyle will show its effect on your face. But wait! Eye masks are here, to save you from the dullness and puffiness that sometime invades. The best eye patches for when your eyes are getting tired are coming right up.
SK-II Signs Eye Mask
This has the special SKII skincare product pitera along with vitamins and peptides, carefully designed to revitalize and enhance your skin. Lines will appear reduced and any sign of dullness will be gone. It’s not just a mask, it’s a facial.
The masks are made of cotton, so customers with sensitive skin will be able to use them. They are easy-to-use, shaped to cover the eye perfectly.
Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Mask from Bliss
This is a fifteen minute eye treatment that will change your life. The collagen infused masks release oxygen to refresh your skin. It brightens your skin, reduces puffiness and hydrates all in fifteen minutes!
The mask and the liquid ingredients remain in separate chambers until you are ready to use them so the ingredients stay in their purest forms. One of the best eye patches for when one’s eyes are getting tired.
Eye Therapy Patch from Talika
Talika has an all-natural formula for combating wrinkles and lines, puffiness, and promoting hydration. These eye patches are reusable, developed from post-surgery technology and is designed to smoothly diffuse the ingredients into the layers of the skin.
The ingredients include avocado, wheat germ oil and multiple natural oils.
Homemade Eye Patches
For when you don’t have these three amazing eye masks on hand, you can temporarily try the following homemade masks.
- Tea Bags as Eye Mask: Tea bags, especially green teas, contain tannin which is good as an anti-inflammatory agent. After using the bag to make tea, save it and put it on your eyes for ten or fifteen minutes to reduce swelling and discoloration.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is rich in vitamins that can be absorbed by the skin easily. Massage a few drops around your eyes every day to keep your eyelids smooth and healthy. A great eye mask for when your eyes are getting tired.
- Cucumber Eye Mask: With lots of Vitamin K, water and ascorbic acid cucumbers are an excellent (and easily available) home remedy to keep your eyes healthy. Slice the cucumbers, put them on and wait to feel the coolness. You can also make a paste but it’s not necessary.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil works very well to reduce dark circle and hydrate and moisturize the skin. You can mix two teaspoons of honey and two teaspoons of almond oil and put it over your eyes before going to sleep for maximum effect.
Taking Care of Yourself
While home remedies and skin care is fun, dark circles and puffy eyes have underlying reasons that should also be taken care of.
- Be careful what you apply to your eyes, they are extremely sensitive areas. Only use eye patches that are guaranteed safe.
- Have a healthy diet with hydrating content. Drink the recommended amount of water and don’t go overboard because it’ll stress your kidney.
- Sleep well and regularly, naps might help in the moment but it still stresses your body clock.
- Always take off your makeup before going to bed, clear it off with cream.
- Test makeup before you buy. Make sure your skin doesn’t have reactions to it. Long term wear may badly damage your skin.